ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Blackpoppies.com

Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Whitepepper

I think I first came across THEWHITEPEPPER through the TopShop website. I ended up on their official site this weekend (thanks to Tumblr) and bought their Button Through Midi Skirt and the Retro Round Frame Sunglasses in Leopard.

I've been looking for a high waist denim skirt on eBay for a bit but not found the right one. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this one as its not heavy or restrictive. I'm normally a 28" so went for the 10-12, thought it might be on the tight side but I still had room to spare so *thumbs up.

I really liked the design of the shades, not sure many will think they are the easiest to wear/carry off, but I do like awkward shapes and cuts..even if they are not the most flattering.

I ordered on Monday and the items arrived next day! Currently there is free UK delivery and 10% off your first buy on the site

Blouse: Vintage - eBay
Skirt: TopShop high waist yellow midi - eBay