ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Blackpoppies.com

Saturday 14 February 2015

Pompompurin Cafe Tokyo

I could not get enough ʕ← ʔ of the theme cafe's in Japan (why do these not exist anywhere else??)

I'd never heard of Sanrio character Purin until I came across the cafe in the Cute Cube (Harajuku). I'm glad I dragged my friends into the big old queue to bask in his yellowness  ᵒᴥᵒᶅᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅᶘ ᵒᴥᵒ

Pom Pom is a golden retriever who has a little hamster buddy called Muffin, he likes hiding shoes and eating pudding. The cafe seems like a permanent feature so it should be about for some time (a lot of cafe's can be temporary pop up joints).


We went on a Wednesday afternoon and had to do a little hour or so queue. No problem ʅʕ••ʔʃ



Getting. Close. Pompom palpitations ʕʔ


Ok. I want that, that, that, that, that, that, what is that for? Want it ʕʔ


ʕ◉ʔ chop chop diners


We are in! That's what I'm talkin' about ʕʔ


The cafe was about 99.9.1% ovaries ʕ•̫͡ʔ


I can't remember what this was, but it looked and tasted amazing, I think it had bananas in it, I don't like bananas in cake, but...pompompurin!


I also got this caramel latte


"Pompom, you've got a bit on your mouth, yeah just there...no worries buddy"

The hot chocolate was the "best ever" apparently (this is pompompurins butt) It came really late, but we didn't care! It's not possible to feel anger in these places! ◟ʕ´`ʔ




I bought a few things in the cafe shop, tote bag, jumper and t-shirt.

T-shirt says: In a special place, you enjoy a delicious menu with good friends. DAMN RIGHT