ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Blackpoppies.com

Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites

Hurrow! Here are some random things I have been enjoying this Feb ͜ʖ

Ceramic Coffee Cup - Sagaform
Yes it looks like the styrofoam cup you get takeaway coffee in... but its not. No no no, its far more superior, its ceramic *clink. I guess these might be good for people with cars that like to make a tea or coffee and take it with them... I don't have a car and can't see myself walking up to the coffee shop all "fill my ceramic coffee mug over your inferior polystyrene cups plz love" but I will just look at it and maybe drink my hot lemons out of it at home instead. It was £12 (inc p&p!)









Illustrated cat from Yeti & Friends
I got this lovely stuffed cat as a present from Odie's owner who hand made and illustrated it ʕ•̫͡ʔ. The cat currently resides on my desk (which is a top ranking and highly sought after spot, well-done cat) (=^^=) Here is Fleur's Etsy if you are interested in keeping an eye out for her creations ᵔᴥᵔ





Bodyshop Instablur Primer
This is the first time I've used a primer so I might be blown away a bit too easy but…primer I am yours now.
ʕʔ

My skin is prone to getting oily fast and I thought I'd have to just put up with it. When I'm out it tends to be in the back of my mind ("am I shiny yet?") rather than listening to the fascinating things my friend has to say. ᑦ()

This grey furry cloudy stuff has given me some hope though. After doing some trains and tubes late in the day recently I went to powder my face as I thought  "well… after all that its probably got shiny now" and found it wasn't (*historical moment/miracle). I cant be sure I 100% stay shine free for the entire day, but it definitely holds it off and that glimmer of hope (and less glimmer on my face) is enough for me! .ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.

It's £14 from Body Shop and quite a small tube, but you can get it for about  £7-£8 including postage on eBay


Key Caps
I bought these on eBay to make getting into the house a bit more…er….cute ʅʕʔʃ
Be careful with the little silver bead chains that come with them though as they break easily = losing access to your flat = not cute. Get them here







Rilakkumma Purse
because…Rilakkuma
Post Japan I am buying lots of bits from China (…) to keep my reawakened stationary child happy. You can find quite a few Sanrio characters on the cheap via eBay. Only downside is you have to wait a bit but don't be put off by the feedback (unless its really really bad) Generally sellers from China are desperate to please and do send the goods (and its really cheap inc postage). I prefer to have it sitting on my desk (watching over me). It's mainly to make up for the fact I.can't.have.a Rilakkuma phone cover because I have a Google Nexus phone (and no one makes cases for android users!) ʕʔ


Cat Phone Case
because…its the only thing that seems to fit a Google Nexus handset
Which takes me onto my new phone case. I'm not crazy about it but its about as close as I can get to finding something for my difficult to dress handset. It's simple, it does the job, bit annoying they have their brand name on it at the bottom (but that can be covered with a sticker). (=`ェ´=)



Make-up bag - H&M
I bought two of these as they are just £3.99 and I think you could probably get away with using one as your on flight/travel case too (I don't know why I'm always faffing with clear plastic bags). They are also a lot easier to use at home as you can find your things quick! It's kind of like a favourites inception this one as a few of my make-up favourites are inside (=^・ェ・^=)


Vanilla Biscuits Shower Gel
I've had this stuff a few times before and ended up forgetting about it until... I spotted it again in Waitrose recently (true story). It smells SO GOOD. It doesn't just smell of vanilla, but of actual BISCUITSNESS. I would really like a body moisturiser version. You can get them at Boots and Waitrose (might have imagined seeing it in Superdrug once too) ɷ


Alpacasso Cube Squishy
I bought a few little bits from the Tofu Cute site which I discovered the other week. Its based in the UK so postage is cheap and quick for lots of little Japanese bits. This one can be used to perform the very important task of wiping your phone/ipad screen. Here be the Tofu Cute site